Delicious fully loaded twice baked potatoes with cheese, bacon, sour cream, and more!
Are you a potato fan? Well, we have one of the most amazing potato recipes to share with you today. We’re going to show you how to make these loaded twice-baked potatoes with bacon & cheese! We use russet potatoes for this recipe, and we bake them until they are nice and tender. Next, we scoop out the potato filling and combine it with sour cream, bacon, and cheese.
Once the twice-baked potatoes with bacon and cheese are done, we top them with ranch, bbq sauce, and chives. These twice-baked potatoes are simply unforgettable. You gotta try them asap!
Save and share this Twice-Baked Potato with cheddar and bacon recipe on Pinterest
Print the recipe below, and subscribe for more free recipes!Print
Twice Baked Potatoes with Bacon & Cheese
These Twice-Baked Potatoes with Bacon and Cheese are savory and cheesy. Top with Ranch, BBQ sauce, sour cream, chives, or all of the above!
- Prep Time: 20-25 minutes
- Cook Time: 60-90 minutes
- Total Time: 80-120 minutes
- 4 large russet potatoes
- 1 tablespoon oil
- salt and pepper to season
- ½ cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream
- 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup of pepper jack (shredded)
- 6 slices of cooked bacon (roughly chopped)
- BBQ to garnish
- Ranch Dressing to garnish
- Chives to garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Rub oil over the potatoes and place them on a pan. Bake for one hour.
- Remove potatoes from oven and lower temperature to 350 F.
- Allow potatoes to cool until you’re able to handle them. Slice potatoes in half, remove the insides of potatoes, and place them into a medium bowl, leaving a rim to create a sturdy skin shell.
- Mash potatoes inside medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat milk and butter in a small pan or microwave until butter melts.
- Add milk mixture to the bowl with potatoes, fold in ½ cup of sharp cheddar and ½ cup of pepper jack cheeses, and chopped bacon.
- Stuff potato skins evenly with potato mixture. Top with an even layer of remaining cheeses on each potato.
- Return potatoes into the oven and cook for an additional 30 minutes.
- Garnish with BBQ, ranch, and chives.
Don’t miss these other delicious recipes for your next meal!
- Easy Baked Macaroni and Cheese
- Ground Beef & Rice Skillet
- Loaded Oven Roasted Potatoes- Best Ever
- Easy Slow Cooker Meatballs