Easy delicious zucchini blondie bars! Perfect for snacks, and dessert!
Looking for a new way to put those zucchini’s to use? Try these zucchini blondie bars. These soft sweet bars will quickly become a family favorite… AND these kids won’t even know that there’s zucchini in the bars!!
Save & share this Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars recipe on Pinterest!
Print the recipe Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars below, and subscribe to our mailing list!Print
Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bars
Rich, sweet, and moist chocolate chip bars with zucchini.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
- Total Time: 40-45 minutes
- 1/3 cup butter (softened to room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup zucchini (shredded)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, and spray an 8×8 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine the butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, and baking powder, and whisk.
- Now slowly add in the flour, baking powder, and cinnamon mixture to the bowl with the butter, egg, and vanilla mixture.
- Add in the zucchini, and the chocolate chips. Fold in.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes.
- Insert a toothpick around 25 minutes. If it comes out clean, the bars are done.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Cut into 9 bars.
- Serve & enjoy.
Discover a variety of tasty desserts just like these zucchini bars for your whole family below.
- No-Bake Cookie Dough Bars
- Pretty Princess Cookie Bars
- Potato Chip Marshmallow Treats aka Trash Bars
- Best Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls